Halda Valley Dragon Well Green Tea, 75 gm
Unit of Measure
|10 - 14||2%||৳615.00|
|15 - 29||2%||৳610.00|
- Appearance : Distinctive emerald-green and perfectly flattened leaves
- Aroma : Bitter sweet , strong aroma with an alluring quality.
- Flavor : Yellow but distinctly vegetal and hints of fresh grassy chestnuts.
- Color : Beautiful yellow- green glow with soft golden hue.
- King of all Chinese teas, Dragon Well Green tea ( Long Jing or Lung Ching ) originated from Hangzhou in Zhejiang province. Dragon Well Green Tea is a variety of pan-fried green teas that has a distinctive emerald-green and perfectly flattened shape along the inside vein of the leaf. The tea leaves have a delightful fragrance and a majestic aesthetic appearance that makes Dragon Well into an extremely rewarding tea. Halda Valley Dragon Well Green Tea is distinguished by its exquisite, deep, long-lasting flavor. With extraordinarily high levels of the natural antioxidant 'catechin', vitamin C and amino acids, our fine Dragon Well's yellow-green liqour provides the richness of flavor and strong aroma that retains its intensity for along time
- How to Steep:
- Pre heat your cup with hot water
- Pour the water out after 1 minute.
- Take oe tea spoon of tea leaves
- Fill the cup with 80 C/176 F hot water
- Let the tea steep for 3 minutes
- Enjoy upto 3-5 infusions
|Unit of Measure||Piece|
Write Your Own Review